Tuesday, September 7, 2010

me in 10 sentences...

1- I am an asshole. So don't fuck with me...
2- I love my country... so don't fuck with that 2.
3- I AM NOT RACIST but, I love my race more than anything. I'm a Persian and we are not Arabs.
no offense
4- I'm a simple person. it only takes a while to figure me out. ( 10 to 10000 years)
5- I never get angry. but once i lose my control you better run as fast as you can.
6- NOT EMO... nor a Terrorist.   :|
7- My biggest Dream is to have my own company and become the richest guy in the world , and then spend all my money to Help everyone in world. first people in my country and then others.
8- I listen to anything that is worth listening to. I don't follow any type of music.
9- I AM NOT GAY. <<< really important... take note.
10- I am a great actor... don't fall for me.
<<< thank GOD it's Finished.     but one last thing.
I'm willing to sacrifice my self For these.
1- GOD
2- IRAN
3- Family
4- Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment